1) Articles must be between 400 and 1500 words. Most are under 1000 words, but longer pieces are sometimes accepted.
2) Hyperlinks within the article are encouraged.
3) Your article is more likely to be approved and published if it offers new information or a new perspective on an important issue related to fragile states, development, or governance. We welcome diverse opinions.
4) Assume a well informed audience that is familiar with the basic issues related to state fragility.
5) Your author bio must not be over 100 words and may include a link back to your site or to your latest work.
6) Please proofread your article carefully.
7) Cross-posting of articles is not encouraged but is permissible.
Ideas for Articles
1) New research
2) Case study of a country, sector, or topic
3) Proposal for a new approach to an important problem
4) Analysis of a specific issue or policy
5) Review of books, articles, or policy papers
6) Examination of an important paper, book, or document from the past that may be highly relevant today
We welcome creative approaches. You can submit ideas to email@example.com.
How to Submit Articles
Please email your article as a .doc or .docx file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a brief bio along with the URL of your organization.